Tuesday, August 07, 2007

today : 8 random thoughts I had today


>Scottish football doesn't interest me at all. And because I like football it interests me less than anything else I am not interested in.
>It's about time for a Cocteau Twins revival.
>I think the first 3 episodes of Heroes were pretty good, but I can see myself getting a bit bored by episode 10.
>The only exciting way to report foot and mouth disease is to show footage of slaughter houses and dead cows.
>Had it been released twenty years ago, the song Yeah Yeah by Bodyrox ft Luciana would have revolutionised music as we knew it.
>There are very few light green coloured cars
>If I won lots of money I would buy a house. Then I would buy some Corots for the house. The landscape sketches are the best and relatively cheap.
>Dolcelatte or Gorgonzola?

No comments:

Post a Comment